Sign Language Clothespin Task Cards: Letters and Numbers (6 sets)
This resource includes 6 sets of clothespin task cards (124 total cards). Students find the letter, number or American Sign Language handshape. Can be great for centers or independent work stations.
• Six covers and keys – one for each set
*Each set has a different background color for ease of organization and quick identification.
• Set 1: Handshape – student finds capital letter
• Set 2: Handshape – student finds lowercase letter
• Set 3: Capital Letter – student finds handshape
• Set 4: Lowercase letter – student finds handshape
• Set 5: Number – student finds handshape
• Set 6: Handshape – student finds number
Using clothespins also adds a fine motor component to this activity.
Please note: This is a digital download. You will download, print, and prep as needed. No physical items will be sent to you.