Community Core Word Adapted Book (I Go)
This adapted book resource is perfect to practice community core word "I go". Includes two levels to meet the needs of your special education students.
Each book is 12 pages and includes visual supports to help students complete the task. Add these life skills adapted books to your independent work stations or small groups to practice identifying community people, places, and items.
• I go to the bakery to buy cupcakes.
• I go to the zoo to learn about animals.
• I go to the library to borrow books.
• Level 1: identical match (picture to picture)
• Level 2: identify the correct location to complete the sentence
Please note: This is a digital download. You will download, print, and prep as needed. No physical items will be sent to you.