Community Helpers and Places Unit
Your students will learn about their community helpers while answering WH questions, matching, sorting and doing puzzles. This community unit includes 8 resources including 2 adapted books, 10 three piece puzzles and 5 file folder activities.
• “Where” Adapted Book and differentiated worksheets (5 levels) – Describes a location and asks a where question
• “Who” Adapted Book and differentiated worksheets (5 levels) – Asks a who question
• Three piece puzzles (10) – Match person, place and sentence
• People and Places Sorting File Folder – Sort pictures of workers and community locations into people and places categories
• Identical Matching File Folder – Match identical pictures of community locations
• Black and White to Color Matching File Folder – Match a black and white picture of a community location to a color picture
• Person to Place Matching File Folder – Match a picture of a person to the place they work
• Place to Person Matching File Folder – Match a picture of a community location to a person that works there
Please note: This is a digital download. You will download, print, and prep as needed. No physical items will be sent to you.