Fall Task Cards: Basic Concepts
This packet of Basic Concepts Task Cards covers 10 different basic skills your special education students should be practicing every day! Each concept has 2 levels for a total of 200 task cards. Also includes data sheets for tracking IEP goals, sorting mats and student response worksheets.
These differentiated and fall themed task cards are perfect for task boxes, independent work stations, direct instruction, morning work and warm-ups!
• 200 task cards - 10 basic concepts x 2 levels per concept x 10 cards per level
Level 1: multiple choice - use clothespins, dot markers, tokens, dry erase markers etc
Level 2: expressive complete the sentence
• Cover and quick data chart for each set
• Sorting mats for 7 of the concepts (all but colors, shapes or numbers)
• Student response worksheets - 3 levels
Level 1: write the word
Level 2: trace the word
Level 3: circle the word
• Two data sheets for tracking IEP goals
• Numbers to 10
• Same or Different
• Big or Small
• In or Out
• On or Under
• In front or Behind
• Right or Left
• None or Some
Please note: This is a digital download. You will download, print, and prep as needed. No physical items will be sent to you.