Fall Basic Skills File Folder Activities
This resource includes 22 basic skills work tasks for special education classrooms. Use these file folders in independent work stations to practice skills like colors, shapes, numbers, letters, counting, patterns, sorting and more!
File folder activities are ideal for students with autism or others in your special education classroom. The predictable and repetitive nature of the work appeals to their strengths! These include a mix of matching and sorting activities and are perfect for independent work stations, morning work, warm-ups, direct instruction and task boxes.
This fall themed set focuses on apples, pumpkins and leaves. There are no references to Halloween or Thanksgiving.
Skills:• Object match – 2
• Color to color match
• Color to word match
• Shape to shape match
• Shape to word match
• Number to number match (1-10)
• Number to word match (1-10)
• Put the numbers in order (1-10)
• Count 1-10
• Count 11-20
• Uppercase to uppercase letter match
• Lowercase to lowercase letter match
• Uppercase to lowercase letter match
• Put the uppercase letters in order
• Put the lowercase letters in order
• Big or small sort
• Patterns ABAB – 2
• Category sort – 2
• Three step sequence
Please note: This is a digital download. You will download, print, and prep as needed. No physical items will be sent to you.