Seasonal Counting Adapted Books BUNDLE
These seasonal counting adapted books can help your special education students practice counting, recognizing and identifying numbers 1-10 in a variety of formats. The simple, repetitive format of this resource makes it perfect for independent work stations or math centers in your special education classroom.
• 2 Winter themed counting books - snowflakes and hats
• 2 Spring themed counting books - worms and seeds
• 2 Summer themed counting books - sandcastles and kids swimming
• 2 Fall themed counting books - pumpkins and leaves
• 5 Answer format options - numerals, words, 10 frames, tallies, and fingers
Prepare all 5 answer formats and mix and match with the books to have 10 different tasks to practice counting each season.
This download is a zip file for ease of organization.
Please note: This is a digital download. You will download, print, and prep as needed. No physical items will be sent to you.