Word Families Worksheets: Write, Cut and Paste Activities
This no prep resource includes 200 word families worksheets perfect for word work, centers, and independent work tasks. Differentiated with four levels to meet the needs of your special education classroom. Students practice reading, writing and fine motor skills with these print and go worksheets.
• 200 total worksheets - 50 different word sets with 4 levels each
• Level 1: trace, cut and paste (match picture to faded picture)
• Level 2: trace, cut and paste (match picture to word)
• Level 3: write with letter boxes, cut and paste (match picture to word)
• Level 4: write on lines, cut and paste (match picture to word)
Word families included:
• -ab, -ack, -ad, -ag, -ake, -ail, -ain, -ale, -all, -am, -ame, -an, -ank, -and, -ap, -ar, ash, -at, -ate, -aw, -ay
• -eat, -ed, -ell, -en, -est, -et
• -ice, -ick, -ide, -ike, -ill, -in, -ine, -ing, -ink, -ip, -it
• -ock, -og, -old, -op, -ot, -ow
• -ub, -ug, -un, -unk
This download is a zip file for ease of organization.
Please note: This is a digital download. You will download, print, and prep as needed. No physical items will be sent to you.