Art Visual Supports and Schedules
These art class visual supports will help your special education students succeed in art! Add schedules, visuals, rules and communication supports to art activities with this resource.
Art projects can be challenging for students with autism. The sensory experience and fine motor requirements can lead to anxiety and frustration. Setting expectations and providing communication supports can help you reduce some of these challenges.
Use these visuals during your class art projects or give them to your art teacher and set your students up for success!
• Eighty schedule icons with art supplies, actions, shapes, and colors
• Mini communication boards for supply boxes
• “I want” communication strips
• Communication visual with requests for student desks
• Mini rules visuals for student desks
• Full page rules visuals
• Posters to tell student where project will go – home or stay at school
• Process not Product posters
• Green/Red schedule
• First/Next/Last and First/Next/Then/Last schedules
• Editable schedules (for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 step process)
This download is a zip file for ease of organization.
Please note: This is a digital download. You will download, print, and prep as needed. No physical items will be sent to you.