Visual Schedules for Special Education and Autism Classrooms
Set your special education classroom up for success with daily visual schedules! Give your students the tools they need to understand their day and manage expectations with individual and whole class visual schedules.
Repetition, routine and structure is an important part of your behavior management system and schedules are the first step.
• 68 different subject areas and activities - all cards include the word and a visual
> academic subjects (math, reading, science, etc)
> specials (art, music, adapted PE, etc)
> therapies (speech group, occupational therapy, etc)
> daily routines (bathroom, snack, lunch etc)
> task and station categories (games, puzzles, etc)
• 68 2"x2" cards for individual schedules in 2 printing formats
> all visuals together so you can print one student worth of cards at once
> one visual per page so you can print the ones you need when they inevitably get lost (or go through your washing machine after being left in your pocket)
• 68 half page match points for students to match their schedule icon
> students carry their icon to the next location so they have a visual and tactile reminder of where they are going
• 68 2"x5" strips for whole class schedules
• 3 editable templates for each schedule type so you can add your classroom specific needs
This download is a zip file for ease of organization.
Please note: This is a digital download. You will download, print, and prep as needed. No physical items will be sent to you.